Shooting the breeze Millride Field Target Club  
Go Back   Shooting the breeze > The Chat > General Airgun Chat

General Airgun Chat Chat and banter that doesn't fit anywhere else...

Old 20th November 2011, 09:55 PM
Member of: Leicester & District Small-Bore rifle and Pistol Club
Default Kibworth Pistol Competition - November Results

Hi all,
Well, we were blessed with good weather again and the new format of target placement seems to have been well received. I hope you all had a good time and I sincerely thank each and every one of you for the support you have given me throughout 2011.

HERE are the results for 19/11/2011 - and I have spearated the IPAS results HERE for easier reading.

Have a great closed season and enjoy yourselves over Christmas (it's only 5 weeks away)
I will sort out the overall results as soon as I can then post them up on here and STB

All the best
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread