Shooting the breeze Doncaster Airgun Range/  
Go Back   Shooting the breeze > The Chat > General Airgun Chat

General Airgun Chat Chat and banter that doesn't fit anywhere else...

Old 2nd November 2011, 11:25 PM
Unhappy Real fix

OK i messed up my pride and joy i think by lack of knowledge..trying to get my webley eclipse up to power .new spring .when i assembled it i think i left the trigger locked when i tried to cock it i pushed the piston into an already set trigger...the fulcrum pin for the cocking dog now seems to rattle around in it hole...i think this is the reason it wont cock and lock..without the spring it cocks EVERY time ..put the spring in it wont..As most of you know the eclipse is an aluminium body.any thourghts how i could get the trigger holes filled and redrilled so the pins are a push fit again would be most welcome.
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread