Shooting the breeze BASC Sponsor the BFTA  
Go Back   Shooting the breeze > The Scene > News and Results

News and Results The latest shooting news...

Old 31st October 2011, 07:16 AM
Fort AGC
Member of: Fort AGC
Default Fort GP 2011

The Fort GP concluded it's 2011 series with a great seventh and final round yesterday. After 7 rounds the Open class couldn't have been tighter and finished with Dave Benyon being the winner by just 0.2 of a % point from Dave Ramshead. Well done Dave!(s)

In the Recoiling Class the clear winner was Ian Roberts

The Junior section was taken with a well deserved win from Elliott Compton

The .22 was won by Brian Lewis.

Congratulation on your wins guys, and well done to all who shot in this competition, you made it the success it was. This was a great and enjoyable competition held over two different venues but I think all will agree that Fort's new home is just the job.
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 31st October 2011, 11:32 AM

Well done on everything Brian. Ell throughly enjoyed the series as did H, even though he can be a tad grumpy most if not all of the time. The open section was very close with Dave Benyon just pipping Dave Ramshead. Am I right in thinking Tracy won the ladies? My vote for most improved would be either Mark, yourself, Simon Downes or possibly Ian Roberts all for different reasons but all just as valid.
I'd like to thank you for the effort you have put into the site and the scores this year, well pretty much ever since I have known you but this year has seen it escalate some.
Regards Andrew

Last edited by A.C.; 31st October 2011 at 11:35 AM.