Old 21st August 2011, 09:22 PM
Lee Marvin & the Shadows
Default What a weekend

Just got back from taking my wife out for a bite to eat as it was our anniversy [29 years ]on Saturday .
this weekend was not run by myself but loads of cogs in the big wheel,the food shack,the booking in tent ,the painters ,the side shoots that got looked after and Ray who took a week of his holidays soas to make this a weekend to remember for so many.
Cleve and myself take all the credit but as I;m sure you all know we are a team at Mad just trying to be the best at what we do ,it looks as if we got it right this year and every-one was able to shoot the 60 targets.
we hope to see you next year if the UKers allow us to hoist again and we will strive to keep the standard on the up and up .
cheers The Mad crew
Old 21st August 2011, 09:25 PM
Captain Pussycat
Member of: Meon Valley, Lains Shooting School

Absolutely cracking weekend... Couldn't have asked for any more!!! Still smiling from ear to ear!!!
Thanks to all who organised the weekend, Garrick for the company and support (even tho he was tired and emotional.... Er.. Hungover on Saturday) and Mark today.

To all the jocks for a very entertaining evening!
Well done to Vin and all the other winners..

See you next time!!!!

p.s. And thank you to my mikey for being so supportive !! (and putting up with me on the way home!!!)
Steyr LG100- Silver Custom stock Leupold mk4
MAD 2008/2009 Team
Old 21st August 2011, 09:33 PM

its all been said, well organised event. only did saturday but thought the course was balanced and challenging.

thanks to all that helped put this meeting on
Old 21st August 2011, 09:38 PM
Member of: Tayside Airgun Club

Stopped off for the night in manchester to break up the journey home. Great weekend as ever at MAD and looking forward to next year already. Many thanks to shaun Eustace and my other partner for the weekend they were cracking company, can't remember the other guys name, older chap who kept asking if I knew who he was? Have to be honest wasn't entirely sure, Peter sparkle I think it was on his scorecard, told him if he stuck at it and listened to Griggzy he might have a chance at winning one of these one day
Steve CochraneWalther LG300, Leupold MK4
Old 21st August 2011, 10:08 PM

over this weekend, i would of been happy to shoot a 30, just because of how great the people at the club are and how good the course was id like to thank all the people that have helped me to shoot better and made the effort to make me feel like a member, you all know who you are ian couldnt of set a better course, and pete sparks....what can i say, thanks for the 100, well done to every one ! most of all..... thats to Den, as with out him , i wouldnt be able to shoot at all.
i love this sport and this club, and im never giving up.
Harry Fallows - Harrys Halfwit's Team Captain - MAD
Old 21st August 2011, 10:59 PM
Member of: BISLEY

Fantastic weekend awsum course both days and very challenging too, looking forward already to next year and also the next shoot at Cambridge.
Old 21st August 2011, 11:48 PM
Sparky's Bodyguard

Usual excellent courses from MAD, what a crackin weekend. Well done to everyone that took part, I'm going to sleep for a week cos I'm knackered.
Ostler EV2/Leupold MK4
Coming out of retirement.......Eventually
Old 21st August 2011, 11:57 PM

One of the most memorable double headers yet! & for all the right reasons.
Huge thanks to all not only at MAD but those attend and make HFT as popular as it is :-)
Thanks to the Lait household for putting us up on the Friday night, cheers to Net for supplying the evil Sloe Gin ;-)

But saviour of the weekend was Dop?
I managed to snap a leaf spring on the journey down, Dop took me to his workshop & manufactured a bracket and welded it on to prevent the broken section from causing a blow out on the return leg.... Hats off to you mate, your a star :-))

MAD don't change a thing, you got it spot on folks!!

Old 22nd August 2011, 05:51 AM
Spirit of HFT 2009

Big thanks to all at Mad for a cracking weekend, two good courses and plenty to do when you weren't competing. Thanks to Wayne and Ryan for the company on the courses both days and to Jean and Woki for keeping us fed and watered over the two nights, well worth the trip.
Old 22nd August 2011, 06:35 AM
Member of: MAD

Awesome weekend, my first uk event and I loved it. Big thanks to everyone at mad and ukahft a superb effort all round. Three cheers from Mike and Lisa.
One of these days