Old 21st August 2011, 06:27 PM
Member of: MAD
Default Mad weekend

Just like to thank all involved in one of the calendars best shoots, really good weekend and even the wife won a prize.
Well done to all the winners.
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 21st August 2011, 06:35 PM
Getting dusty

As Daz said, thanks to all involved it was mega!
Old 21st August 2011, 06:41 PM
Goed Geschoten

What he said plus great to see everyone ...too many to name sadly!!! A great weekend for sure and am i ever worn out now or what! Thanks to G man for lending Guy a tent and then thanks Guy for letting me crash in said tent. Well done Steph whom had a fantastic weekend shooting and picking up a good few trophy's...i should not like to have been Mike on the way home ...can you imagine I think Meon had a proper good weekend all in all!
Thanks to everyone for a really really cracking weekend , everything was just ace and the best thing is ...i am only 25 mins away

Roll on the next round!!

I didn't ask for these powers !
Old 21st August 2011, 07:07 PM

What a fantastic weekend

cracking venue, brillant side shoots ,top catering and two awesome courses, a hell of a lot of hard work put in to make a top weekend for all. well done guys.
Roger and big Chris thanks for company over the two days both courses proved very tough for me but excellent challenge.

well done M.A.D

Old 21st August 2011, 07:13 PM
Member of: M.A.D.
Default M.A.D. weekend

It was a brilliant weekend. Thanks to everyone involved, especially Ian for organising it and getting the courses set out (not forgetting everyone who helped set them out!).

Great to see friends from far and near and hope everyone had a good journey home.

Thanks to Dave and Alan for shooting with me, also to Geoff for the cups of tea!!!!!!!

Roll on Cambridge!!

Old 21st August 2011, 07:58 PM

Still on the road home but wanted to say a massive thanks to everyone at MAD for a great weekend. Big cheers to Laity (well Net really) for putting up with us on Friday night and supplying the sloe gin thanks to Ian and the team for putting out a couple of great courses and to Dop for sorting out the spring on the truck.... It's still holding up

Finally I got to say well done to Steff for shooting so well, all that and having to look after me all the way round on both days

Old 21st August 2011, 08:14 PM
Member of: Greyhound/Kibworth

Super weekend. Thanks to all that conducting such an enjoyable and challenging couple of rounds.
Look forward to having my arse thoroughly spanked my the MAD woods next year!
HW 97K
Old 21st August 2011, 08:45 PM
Dop's *****

what a weekend !!!! im absolutly knackerd a big thanks to ian and cleve for the excellent courses and everyone else who made it all run smoothly . mr bentley and mr light for good company round the course and trying to calm me when i spat the dummy on day 2 and to mr sparkes and cockran for there words of encouragement lol and i must say what a excellent nite last nite at camp marshall , drink flowing and some guitar playing and satalite spotting lol

what a bloody shame its the last double header this year see you all at shepreth

by the way did anybody find some wheels i lost them at peg 30 and i would really like them back before shepreth please lol

Old 21st August 2011, 09:04 PM
UKAHFT Champion 2010 & 11
Member of: Rivington Riflemen
Thumbs up

superb weekend, both Samie & me really enjoyed it, well worth the drive. The team at MAD really know how an event should be run. Many thanks
BASC Team England HFT 2010,11,12,13,14,15,16 &17
Old 21st August 2011, 09:19 PM

im knackered, absolutely thrashed, it was a great weekend and really well set out!

thanks to everyone who set it up and run it, and thanks ian for the diesel money saturday night

not overly impressed with my performance but atleast the gun performed faultlessly.