Shooting the breeze Greyhound Gun Club  
Go Back   Shooting the breeze > The Scene > Calender Events

Calender Events What's happening when and where...

MAD Saturday League Shoot 23-07-11
Calendar: Default Calendar
Boat Chimp
This Saturday will be another round of MAD's Saturday League Shoot.

This is 30 targets on the meadow shot to UKAHFT rules 8 - 45 yrds with all the usual emotion

Safety brief at 10.45am and Shoot starts at 11am.

3 members 5 non members & THW shooters

All food at this event is apparently free, please see Steve Griggs to take advantage of this special offer
Old 22nd July 2011, 03:27 PM
Dop's *****

LMAO !!! food will not be free but you will be free to choose between bacon / egg / bacon and egg / double egg / etc etc lol but i hear there will be free safty checks / services on any air bottles by lloyd at the club before or after the shoot as hes soooo good at doing them lol

Old 22nd July 2011, 04:16 PM

Unfortunately I can't make what appears to be a very emotional shoot but I'm sure I can arrange for the carbon creaker (which has just failed it's Mot but was kindly pumped up to 400 bar) to be bought down for inspection?
Would Lloyd like it delivered sideways or in the standard prison format?
Btw I thought it was 15 for thw members as we were trying to discourage the scurrilous reprobates from taking all our gold?
Old 22nd July 2011, 10:21 PM

Whats all this !

I only came on here cos Jen, sent me a text saying that Griggsy will be manning the stove all day.. facilitating, while the rest of us enjoy the 30 shot course (which Griggsy I hear has set to a new all time high standard moving the bar that step further !)

Talking of bars, 400 bar overfilled creaker's are no problem. There's a chap I know that'll give u a ticket for 250. He won't even wanna see the bottle fluff

Wonder who Griggsy will wanna shoot round with, seen as his "mentor" is out of town ?

I'm proper hungry, make that a 3 slice bacon, egg omellete tiger bread baguette Griggsy

MAD's best Engineer

LRK Super smooth cocking arm roller technologies

Precision Pneumatics ultraglide action

Headache Muzzle Brake

BANNED for It !