Shooting the breeze Valley Arms Sponsors of UKAHFT  
Go Back   Shooting the breeze > The Chat > General Airgun Chat

General Airgun Chat Chat and banter that doesn't fit anywhere else...

Old 18th April 2011, 12:54 PM
Member of: Harriers FTC
Default Organised Hunting days

Does anybody out there pay for a days hunting, ocassionally or on a regular basis? I am doing a bit of research for an idea I have.
Having been made redundant a couple of years ago and struggled to find regular work I am trying to come up with some alternative ways of earning a living. I have some contacts in the farming industry and have been talking to them about various vermin related problems they have, there seems to be a lot of slack to be taken up in the none edible (rabbits and pigeons) variety, so there is demand from that side. Is there a demand from the airgunners side? if so how much would you pay? and what would you expect to get for your money?
I really would like as many opinions as possible about the chances of setting something up that will avoid me spending days filling out application forms or going to interviews and not getting the job, so honest responses even negative ones will be appreciated.
EV2 mk2 with 2009 big Nikko
HW97K with 6-24 Nikko Nighteater
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread