Shooting the breeze Central Southern Field Target Association  
Go Back   Shooting the breeze > The Scene > News and Results

News and Results The latest shooting news...

Old 17th January 2011, 08:54 PM
Monkey Juice

Originally Posted by LANKY MK View Post
I feel you dont owe me an apology Ryan since i dont blame you mate for the problems we had. Infact i want to thank you and Grego for the company round the course, allthough Greg spent most of the time feeling my breasts .

Infact it was the company around the course and the people i caught up with off the course that made the day enjoyable for me, thanks guys.
And I thought you only had hands for my moobs Grego, I'm hurt. I had a good time despite my poor performance, I never call a target as I can't see my pellet strike due to the massive recoil from my really difficult to shoot TX Thanks to everyone who make it happen and well done Ryan for not exploding like an IED, and well done to all who excelled themselves(or thier' sons, sorry Dave couldn't resist) in some really challenging conditions.
I look forward to the next round and seeing everyone again.
Old 18th January 2011, 09:25 AM
Member of: Nelson FT & Worcester AR Club

Where I came from ... when you called a target, it cost you a fiver... before the marshal would investigate.

If you were correct, you got your money back .

If you were wrong, you lost your tom, & it went into the kitty for the organisers barbie at the end of the year ...

Strangley enough , there were very few stoppages after that .

Oh , and they refused to take I.O.U.s ...
Isuza imBuzi . . . . . .