Shooting the breeze Christchurch Gun Club  
Go Back   Shooting the breeze > The Scene > News and Results

News and Results The latest shooting news...

Old 3rd January 2011, 08:49 PM

Haha-Cracking day out and a good course. Brill fun shooting with Steph and Andrew(it went straight) around the course. Nasty little changeable wind caught a lot of us out. Cracking shooting from Steve Lanyman with a 60 in those conditions. A big thanks to all the Treetops staff for helping make this a great day out and keeping us fed . It was also good to see a few of the FT lads turning up and hopefully enjoying the shoot. Happy new year all-Mark
Old 3rd January 2011, 11:54 PM

Thank you very much for all those who put the effort in to setting out and organising the event at Treetops.

I really enjoyed it even though I did not shoot as well as I would have liked. It was nice shooting with Neil and Richard. Oh thank you for putting up with my bad jokes and swearing. Hope Paula's back/hip is felling better.

Great course, nice venue and nice people!

ATB Malc B

PS. Video is taking ages as I have 2hrs of footage to edit down to under fifteen mins. Should be ready by 04/01/11 evening. Thank you to all that posed for pics etc.