Shooting the breeze Rivers West, Sponsors of UKAHFT  
Go Back   Shooting the breeze > The Chat > Hunter / Field Target

Hunter / Field Target Anything metal target related...

Old 29th November 2010, 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by bigtree View Post
No Dave is only the BFTA and Scottish FT Champion.Where did you end up in the british standings Stuart??????
Good good good, a few boys from SARPA. Bigtree I know who Dave is.

But while you are on could you answer my question, Why do we not have a Scottish FT Team.

Dave you could answer this one. ?

Scottish Team Selector
Old 29th November 2010, 08:04 PM
Member of: Dunfermline
Default Ft team

To put the record straight. We do have a team
and we will attend the bfta inter regionals
thats all i will say on the matter
good night
Old 29th November 2010, 08:11 PM
Default You are a trouble maker

Stuart Webb aka Bummyman,

Here you go again, trying to cause trouble on an airgun forum under the guise of an innocent question.

Then change the thread to have a go at SARPA for your personal reasons.

You have had numerous post that you have started removed from Airgun Scotland Forum because of your childish behaviour and now you are starting to spread your rubbish on Shooting The Breeze.

You even made an appology to everyone and offered "your hand of friendship" - to which you got NO replies!!!!

SARPA are not trying to run HFT in Scotland so stop trying to spread that LIE on this forum.

You only appeared on the scene at the WHFTA in April of this year and have attended 3 UKAHFT events and you havnt even been to every Airgun Club in Scotland (not that you are welcome to some of them now anyway due to your behaviour), In the past 8 months since you have appeared n the scene you have caused nothing but trouble.

You left GARC before you were thown out because of your behaviour.
Your Team Elmer FUDD has only 3 members left (you and your two sons) as the others left due to your behaviour.
3 out of 5 of the Clubs who competed in this years SHFT withdrew (2 of which were down to YOUR behaviour).

To entrap Chambo into participating on this thread, then using his old post to have a go at him and use it to twist your spin on things is nothing short of appauling.
Chambo has the RESPECT of shooters throughout the UK and thats something you will never have by behaving like this.

Chambo and Big Boab please just ignore him and his posts like we do on Airgun Scotland, unfortunatley he wont go away but at least if he contimues to spread his rubbish and troubel making sooner or later the users of this Forum and UKAHFT especially will suss him out for what he is. A TROUBLE MAKER
Old 29th November 2010, 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by bigtree View Post
No Dave is only the BFTA and Scottish FT Champion.Where did you end up in the british standings Stuart??????
Thanks pal , here's me thinking I was the Scottish FT Champion Is that me out the team then :

In case you missed the answer Stuart , we have had a Scottish Team for years and was primarily for the Home Internationals , this fixture has not been shot for a couple of seasons and a result the Team is on the back burner ,we had a tried and trusted method of picking the aforementioned team.

The next part is a personal view , as stated earlier I would love to see a Scottish Team at the Inters but because it's a full weekend and a fair distance I can fully understand as to why some guys can't/won't travel ( be it work , financial or otherwise) ,and as also stated before the current FT calendar is a pretty heavy schedule these days and a big commitment in both time and money.

As for a Scottish Team at the Worlds , well that's another subject altogether planes , trains and automobiles spring to mind

This is my last contribution on this thread as I have a lot of friends who frequent this site and I think they deserve better than our fights on this forum

PS Penman, you owe me a new monitor , tea all over this one
Old 29th November 2010, 09:05 PM
Member of: Scotia FTC

Sorry mate i got mixed up with Scottish champion and top Scot.
Old 29th November 2010, 09:05 PM
Sparky's Bodyguard

Why don't you all come down and shoot the HFT Nationals, Shepreth & Kibworth need someone to stop them finishing last
Ostler EV2/Leupold MK4
Coming out of retirement.......Eventually
Old 29th November 2010, 09:15 PM
Default There you go

I hope that has cleared up this matter for you even though you wernt wanting a sincere answer, you no as well as everyone else that it was soley to cause trouble, not happy belittling Scottish ft on a Scottish forum - because everyone ignored your big wooden stirring stick - you have to go and take it stb!! An international forum!! For someone who claims to be all for the sport you are certainly doing everything in your power to bring it down!!

Just for the record dyno dave done one hft competition last year at tayside (which he shot all kneeling and standing with an hft rig) and if you check back you will see he whooped everyone! So count your lucky chickens that he does only concentrate on ft!!

Say what you mean don't try and hide behind supposably innocent questions!!