Shooting the breeze BASC Sponsor the BFTA  
Go Back   Shooting the breeze > The Chat > UKAHFT Official Forum > UKAHFT Results

Old 28th October 2010, 02:02 AM
Default What excuss did Laity use this time

Come on Rog, thought you got that gun sorted at Pete's Farm on Thursday.

Looked a cracking day from the pics, well done to Mr Ramshead for overall win for 2010, and at least MAD walked away with a win of sorts on the day even if it was the raffle, but No 1 in the Team. Well done guys
Old 28th October 2010, 10:12 AM

This was my first visit to Quarry. The superb weather only helped to make the day both very enjoyable and the challenging course even more enjoyable.
The range has to be the most picturesque of any I have visited so far, and was worth the long trip just to look out over the surrounding area.
Like many outdoor ranges, the enjoyment is often associated with weather conditions. On Sunday however, the shooting god must have been looking favourably on all of us, and I cant think of anywhere I would rather have been. As always, my shooting companions for the round were excellent company, and I think we all gave a reasonable account of ourselves(except for a certain electronically controlled gun that had other ideas) Overall a fantastic day!