Shooting the breeze Christchurch Gun Club  
Go Back   Shooting the breeze > The Scene > News and Results

News and Results The latest shooting news...

Old 5th July 2010, 09:21 PM
Member of: Harriers

Many thanks to:
Jesus - your hospitality is fantastic!
Unai - thanks for all the driving.
Jose and Ahintzane and all your Euskadi members - for a most enjoyable shoot and experience.
muchos gracias amigos y amigas
Old 5th July 2010, 09:34 PM

As usual Euskadi is more than a tough course up for the best, it's also an oportunity to meet great people and most of all learn from great people like you guys. Thank you all for the great time and i hope to see you all next year.

My best regards,

Luis Monteiro ( AIRMAX )
- A I R M A X -
Team Walther FT Portugal
Old 5th July 2010, 09:57 PM
My Empire of Dirt
Member of: Southampton Buccaneers, Parkstone, South Dorset

Superb event... will stick some words up tomorrow
Old 6th July 2010, 08:20 AM

A TOP EVENT!!!!!!!
I had the best time there & we were all looked after royally! I couldn't stop thanking people all the time I was there for all the hospitality it was incredible.
The way the shoot panned out for Andy & Pepone was almost like a film script, excellent!
Great company from the English contigent as well, the whole weekend was marvelous!
"The Past is a Foreign Country, they do things differently there".
Old 6th July 2010, 09:33 AM
Member of: AFTE ( Euskadi F.T.Association)
Default Thanks!!!!!!

Hi everybody.
I would like to thank you because your kindly words on behalf of the AFTE.
I can promise you for the next yaer we'll try to reach better organization performances. We start already working on it, so even two days had passed only from the Open, we've talk a lot of time about details to be corrected.
We were very glad to receive you.
I would like to say that we've already the first English Shooter booked in the next 6th. International FT Open of Euskadi 2011 , with dorsal Nr.1 : ValS. Welcome on board Val!
Old 6th July 2010, 10:49 AM
WFTF World Champion 2010
Member of: Villarrubio FT

Hi friends! past two days, my heart returned to my chest after the shoot off with Andy. Congratulations to Andy and the other winners. I enjoyed Zumarraga lot these days in both shooting and outside the comp, at meals, dinners and other times we've been sharing with friends and colleagues. I want to thank the club of Euskadi, all members and their families by the organization and the treatment we have received. They make us feel at home and we want to repeat year after year.
This year I hope to share more events like this, maybe the next is the World in Hungary, since this year by the proximity in dates will not be able to attend the European.
I also send a greeting to our Portuguese friends, I want to visit soon, I hope we can do something together, is awaiting the Cabrera Open and the Portuguese Open.
And a special greeting to Andy and Rob, my squad mates this weekend. The last day each line was like a small shoot off, but enjoying the whole course till the final shoot off when i have all the responsability pending off one finger .
We will meet in Hungary this September.
Old 6th July 2010, 09:55 PM
Phil Gee
Member of: Millride

To be honest, I might leave the gun at home next year, the shooting just gets in the way of having a good time...

Being serious for a moment, I'd like to add my thanks to Jesus, Jose and all the crew who made the Euskadi such an enjoyable time from the moment we landed.
Transporting the guns was not the hassle you might think, and the reward was a weekend of great shooting, great food and great company. And the San Miguel Selecta is not so bad either.
Old 8th July 2010, 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by saddler View Post
And the San Miguel Selecta is not so bad either.
And the Euskadi's cider...... was it good enough?

I could also see some of you enjoying watching heifers (with a bad temper), especially Val, je, je...