Shooting the breeze FT Review  
Go Back   Shooting the breeze > The Chat > General Airgun Chat

General Airgun Chat Chat and banter that doesn't fit anywhere else...

Old 26th May 2010, 06:14 AM
Default Malta 8- 9 th Jan HFT Nationals

Hi Friend ,Me and Kriss (Luger) are working hard to gather information for all uk shoothers which asked me at kellmarsh country fair to come over and shoot here ,I am looking forward to again meet you again in Malta and that a nice number of you turn out .Till now the Malta weopons department is asking for the following : Passport no,weopon model and seriel no,date of your journey and place your staying here ,As from our side we will issue an Official invitation so you can transport weopon to Malta from your airport .PLs I am asking if there is any chance that somebody makes us a link on forum for the MWHFT visible on front page of forum so no one will miss it and we can update list pls only if possible like the whft .
For any requests aswell my email is :
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 26th May 2010, 06:38 AM
Malta's GOS!!!
Member of: Malta Allied Airgunners Club

Charlts opened a thread regarding this so I will be posting on that thread and list the requirements needed to enter Malta with airguns.

Another day has been added for this event so more HFT shooting for those coming over

Will post on the other thread as soon as I have a few moments chance as I'm at work at the moment
HW97 V-Glided with LP Eliminator Stock Big Nikko 10-50x60
TX200HC V-Mached with LP Eliminator Stock Tasco Custom Shop 8-40x56
CZ S200 FT Stock Big BSA 10-50x60
AA Shamal Big BSA 10-50x60
Steyr LG110HP HFT Modded EB Sniper