Shooting the breeze Central Southern Field Target Association  
Go Back   Shooting the breeze > The Scene > Calender Events

Calender Events What's happening when and where...

Nelson fun shoot April 4th 2010
Calendar: Default Calendar
Judge Diva
This is short notice for everyone, but with alot of people attending Kelmarsh, I was asked if there was going to be anything available to shoot competition wise at Nelson.

There will be a 20 shot course set up at Nelson for anyone to attend, it will be set up to cater for hft as well as ft. There will be 2-3 targets set over 45 yards to make it enjoyable for both sets of shooting.

For members it will be 1.50 to enter and for guests it will be 3. At the end of the day there will be a prize for the top ft score and hft score.

Depending on numbers we are also looking to put on extra prizes for lucky dips. This is dependant on how many turn up. At booking in, if you explain if you are shooting ft or hft so that it can be marked on your card toi assist with scoring etc.

The course can be shot twice making it a 40 shot course. All score cards to be handed in to whoever will be nominated to be in charge of the stats. Myself and Doz are away in Kelmarsh. I have spoken to the lads and they are aware of what is required and we will be setting the course tomorrow.

Like I said all are welcome and would be grateful if as many people can attend. As the people who have shot Nelson before would confirm, its always a good competition.

We are looking for people to attend on the day by approximately 10:30am. The latest for attendance would be 2pm to start. This will assist anyone who wishes to have a lie in prior to shooting. So theres no rush.

Hope to hear it is a good day for all forms of shooting.......

Old 2nd April 2010, 07:15 PM
Default 4th april

Nice one Berty me & paula will be there and I`m sure a few more of us quarry tramps will be as well
Old 2nd April 2010, 07:48 PM
Member of: Treetops

Go on then i spose ill come lol
Old 2nd April 2010, 07:54 PM

me and my m8 steven will be there
Old 3rd April 2010, 11:31 AM
Judge Diva
Member of: Nelson FTC
Default The course

I spoke to the lads yesterday, they had a few little things to finish off today ready for it tomorrow.

Have a good day up there and catch up soon....

Old 5th April 2010, 04:12 AM
Member of: Nelson FT & Worcester AR Club

Simon , good course, wet fun was had by all .
Isuza imBuzi . . . . . .