Shooting the breeze Doncaster Airgun Range/  
Go Back   Shooting the breeze > The Scene > News and Results

News and Results The latest shooting news...

Old 18th September 2016, 09:52 PM
WHFTA World Champion 2016.

Quote:
Originally Posted by john79 View Post
Thank you simon yes my first series win ,put a lot of effort into this and really enjoyed the whole series

John.
You will remember this one over all the rest that have not happened yet, and I am sure they will! Well done!

VooDoo TwoTwo The next chapter.
Old 18th September 2016, 10:12 PM

Member of: MISFITS!!!!!

Well done John, huge congratulations on the series win. Some very good scores and consistently so. Lincoln is never an easy course so to win a series there you have done well.
AA S400 MPR FT
AA HFT500
AA S200 .22
Daystate Griffin
Old 19th September 2016, 07:06 AM
Glenn

Member of: PARC

Thanks to Linc's for the bashing.a well laid out coarse plenty for you to think about. The distance traps caught me out a few times. Cheers Darren for showing me how it should be done. Had me over again. 3 donuts. Oh well.
Well done to the winners, Dean well done a third in the series good shooting mate. :.
Old 19th September 2016, 10:35 AM
I'm a silly sausage...

Member of: Pontefract

So after making all that noise how did our N.E.F.T.A day trip to LINCS go? Well we only went and....KICKED ***!!! Jamie Jackson with the days win !

.Dean Corfield taking 3rd in the overall series.!

...and from the underlings young Darren Percival (who's shooting is going from strength to strength, even though I hate him..! ) gives the rest of us a hammering with a solid 50, this at Lincs don't forget on his second trip...Well Done.

1 Jamie Jackson 55 Open Days Winner

7 Dean Corfield 51 Open Third Overall

12 D Percival 50 Open N.E.F.T.A Day trip (P.A.R.C) WINNER!
22 D Gallagher 46 Open
23 Lee Ellis 46 Open
25 Glen Walsh 45 Open
28 Steve Battye 44 Recoiling Days Win recoiling
33 J Stonehouse 40 Open
35 Tom O'Brien 40 .22 Er, ...........Winner?

38 M Allsop 38 went home gutted......days loser.

Thanks again to the guys at Lincs, it's been an eye opener...and why am I so positive about these guys and their shoot? They were aware that ONE .22 shooter was attending, not some higher scoring big name, just an average Joe (Me) and they go round every target, ruining some of their own work making sure that every shot can be taken with a .22...going as far as taking a shot at it themselves with a .22 to make sure!! This course was up in trees, had a target SWINGING on a platform 35ft up in the air must have taken ages to do and then they re-do a couple just so everybody (one fella) can get them...other course setters may have considered it , thought a bit, then said "Ah..Feck him.." but not these guys. Glad I finally got to shoot the 'swinger' as that was the target that initially got our interest after hearing Lee Ellis' description of it " Swinging 8ft across, I swear! " at the start of the year. Well done to the overall league winner JOHN 79 and regarding the days shoot off....Mmmmm, interesting shot placement on target one me thinks... Thanks again to the 'Gruesomes... that course must have taken some ladder work!!! ' ( Regarding 'return the favour' The guys at Emley have an Extreme event on Saturday 24th, next Saturday, if you fancy it Nick..)

Last edited by cocksure; 19th September 2016 at 08:05 PM. Reason: JOHN 79 WINS SERIES...WELL DONE SIR!
Old 19th September 2016, 01:31 PM
Steyr Convert

Member of: Emley Moor FTC

That Tom doesn't arf go on a bit !!LoL
I wish he'd say what he means for a change.

Anyway thanks Lincs for a great season with courses as tough as they get.
I can just imagine Nick setting the courses shouting "No prisoners" a la Lawrence of Arabia style.

Thanks a lot for your efforts, and It was nice to get a bunch of the NEFTA lads across enjoying themselves too.
Old 19th September 2016, 07:04 PM
jamie

Member of: emley moor ftc

good days shooting, and some of us even managed a coffee before hand eh tom
Old 19th September 2016, 07:40 PM
I'm a silly sausage...

Member of: Pontefract
Default Mmmmmm....

Well done on your days win Jamie, but how can I put this , F..................ck you mister!

I hope some Lincs come to the last Extreme at Emley (this Saturday 24th) and f..k up your final awards like you did to theirs, it'd serve you right! ( See what I did there? goading with parallels between it being the last Extreme, and the last round at Lincs, and them both being hard, and if any of them do come I hope Emley, who Dean Corfield AND Jamie Jackson are members of, show these flatlanders what a hard course is all about)

After all N.E.F.T.A did regain their honour after certain shooters had embarressed themselves at Lincs...(Me and Simon! )

Ps. remember some time ago I mentioned Day-Dreaming about HFT comps......
Old 19th September 2016, 07:44 PM
JEDI

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammerthief View Post
Well done John, huge congratulations on the series win. Some very good scores and consistently so. Lincoln is never an easy course so to win a series there you have done well.
Cheer's Jason