Shooting the breeze Millride Field Target Club  
Go Back   Shooting the breeze > The Chat > Hunter / Field Target

Hunter / Field Target Anything metal target related...

Old 7th March 2010, 05:53 PM
I Like BIG Hats!
Member of: Far Coley FTC

Originally Posted by Jon View Post
Will it was a serious risk considering it isnt set up etc more than you can imagine! Any way never mis ranged a single target even in the field with the heat haze.

It was a great course very entertaining with some changing drift unknown at the target end.
Thanks for laying on such a good well laid out thoughtfull shoot, this is what FT should be like.
Glad you enjoyed Jon, I know a lot of thought and a fair bit of discussion went into that course, and was saying if we set up a GP course that that is what it would probably look like, must admit too I was pleased with how it all worked in the end, the use of the field and the use of elevation/depression ect.

Also taking an interest in how the Falcon is performing, as if it all works out ok may either end up forming the basis of a piston FT outfit, or go on the RN10. Take it, it seems stable with temperature too?

AirArms RN10/EV2 Stock-2007 Big nikko FT Kit
AirArms NJR100 Hawke Airmax SR6 HFT/SFT Kit
Feinwerkbau 600 10 metre
HW77K-zeiler 6-24x44 Work in progress
Webley Vulcan .22 Lovely old relic