Shooting the breeze BASC - The British Association for Shooting and Conservation  
Go Back   Shooting the breeze > The Scene > News and Results

News and Results The latest shooting news...

Old 3rd July 2016, 06:49 PM
Member of: Kingsley HFT
Default Kingsley HFT (Staffordshire) Sun 3rd July [Scores]

Brilliant weather today , with just a hint of a breeze now and then , catching a few out ..Ross O'Brien and Dave Brayford were both in cracking form , missing the same 2 targets finishing on 58 ...BUT this was not good enough , as Steve Handby scored a PB 59 to clinch Top Shot honors ...Well done Steve grrreat shooting .. Thank you to all that attended another most enjoyable shoot .. Next shoot will be Sun 17th July ...Scores as follows ...

Steve Handby 59
Ross O'Brien 58
Dave Brayford 58
Mick McTighe 56
Ian Howarth 56
Simon Howarth 55 ( .22 )
Jon Pritchard 55
Nigel Smith 55
Steve Whiting 55 ( Recoiling )
Steve Watson 53
Mick Fern 53
Simon Toolan 52
Bob Clay 52 ( trying PCP for a change )
Bert Tate 52
Rob Mansell 51
Ian Millward 51
Steve Brindley 51 ( Recoiling )
Mike Everson 49
Casey Handby 49 ( Recoiling )
Bob Tate 48
Steve Cartledge 47
John Turnock 47 ( Recoiling )
Mike Neville 46
Shirley Brayford 45

Hope to see everyone on the 17th July

Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 4th July 2016, 08:40 AM
I love donuts .........
Member of: Chesterfield HFT & Kingsley HFT

Thanks to the Kingsley course setters for another cracking course with a few shots that certainly made you think. Well done to Steve H for top score.

See you all next time.
Old 4th July 2016, 08:58 AM
WHFTA World Champion 2016.

Brilliant day at Kingsley again! I saw a range deception tactic on that course that I have never seen used before! Which is why I like to go there. Lots of thought put into the targets and their placement to make us think about what we are doing, all very good practice and training!
Thanks to Ian and Steve for all their efforts in putting out yet another very enjoyable course.

And I got a new .22 PB
HFT, for people with only 2 buttucks!

VooDoo TwoTwo The next chapter.
Old 4th July 2016, 09:20 AM
Member of: The Anston Massive & Kingsley HFT

I fell for several of your clever range traps yesterday, add in a bit of a switching wind then wobbling on 2 of the standers =53 for me! Excellent course again chaps! Well done Mr Handby senior on the win & a pb to boot + Ross/Dave on 58's. Simons 55 is also a fantastic result for a brick thrower Special mention to Steve Watson, who's gun went down before the comp so borrowed one of mine he'd never seen or shot before & beat me with it! Well done mate See you on the 17th
Rick Ardern. RIP mate, never ever forgotten!

Currently in stock........

Steyr LG100 x2, Ripley AR5S x3, hw77 x2, hw80 x2, hw100, hw97, hw98, Walther Dommie, Walther LGV, Stoeger x20s .22, Daystate mk4 in a custom laminate stock, Diana mod 50 + Gamo compact & Röhm twinmaster pistols

Last edited by MickyFinn; 4th July 2016 at 11:39 AM.