Shooting the breeze Greyhound Gun Club  
Go Back   Shooting the breeze > The Scene > News and Results

News and Results The latest shooting news...

Old 1st March 2010, 09:40 PM
Ich dien
Member of: Quarry Hunters

Well done and keep it going

Old 2nd March 2010, 11:32 AM

Way to go .....fancy trying to keep that one quiet Colin.

Old 3rd March 2010, 08:07 AM
Default laa la

its not keeping quiet i just didn't think , but don't worry lesson learned i will make sure i post how well or not so well she is doing on the forums in future

Old 3rd March 2010, 09:20 AM
My Empire of Dirt
Member of: Southampton Buccaneers, Parkstone, South Dorset

yep, we've got quite a few paper punchers on here (Sir Huckle, Chasemore, Hadlington to mention a few), they tend to be the quieter of the mob... would be good to see more of the paper side.

there's also the DSRPA paper league that i mention now and then, a postal air 10m & 6yd pistol and rifle comp, that you can enter anywhere in the UK.

I think many would be amazed at just how hardcore paper punching is... it might be a generalisation, but I think many see it as geeky or that the gear does the work, or that somehow it's not such a test of a shooter... but I think those exposed to it realise that the shooting principles need to be refined to an incredible degree to compete at the top. Athlete is a very fitting term.

we do have enormous talent out there in airgun shooting, it's nice to see it in all disciplines.
BFTA/NSRA County Coach
CSFTA Chairman/BFTA Rep