Shooting the breeze FT Review  
Go Back   Shooting the breeze > The Chat > General Airgun Chat

General Airgun Chat Chat and banter that doesn't fit anywhere else...

Old 1st June 2016, 08:39 PM

I listened to it, just your usual BBC biased reporting, think they had it all wrong, "young thugs with airguns relentlessly blasting cats in the head". Most of the people slotting cats are old folk with nice gardens who get hacked off with next doors moggy curling one out on there lawn. As stated above though it's a real ball ache of a show always end up with the simpletons phoning in.
I'll do my best,that's the best I can do.
Old 2nd June 2016, 11:42 AM
Member of: ETL / TEGC

I thought the guy who phoned in who said he kept a BB gun for stopping cats from using his garden as a dunny was funny as was the comment about cat owners controlling their cats.
My Mother in law set up a series of ultra sonic hose sprayers in her garden to stop the cats crapping in her borders and despite having six sprayers they just found a blind spot somewhere and would crap there instead.
In the end she got hold of some lion dung from somewhere and spread dug that in and cured the problem overnight.
Pity though as the sight when all the sprayers went off put the Bellagio to shame....
Old 2nd June 2016, 05:29 PM
Member of: Harriers FTC

We would ask our two kids to go out and use Super Soakers on cats. Can be quite effective. Neither of them shoot air rifles but Super Soaker and cats is hard act to beat. Should add that I totally disagree with shooting cats with air rilfes.