Shooting the breeze Greyhound Gun Club  
Go Back   Shooting the breeze > The Scene > News and Results

News and Results The latest shooting news...

Old 16th May 2016, 06:40 PM
Member of: Cambridge HFT
Default HFT Masters European Championship 2016

HFT Masters

Latest News.

Ian has found his passport and is off to Poland later this week to attend a shoot being held by our Polish friends
who shoot the grounds we will be visiting in September.

He is getting his Instamatic serviced and trying to find a 'selfie stick' as all good photographers have them apparently.

He has been invited (unlikely) to attend the shoot and will be offering his help and advice on the course and generally getting in the way of an already slick operation.

I am nearly confident that he will return and be able to find someone to develop his snaps so that we can see what we have in store for September.
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 16th May 2016, 06:56 PM
Member of: M.A.D

Funnily enough Ray I'm off to Poland on Monday.
If I see Ian wandering around looking lost I'll put a label on him and post him back to the UK.

MAD for it.

Steyr LG 110 Gary Cane, Leupold 2.5-8x36 TMR
Member of the UYK, UYB, UYC, UYH & UYE club.

I would like to agree with you....but then we would both be wrong !!
Old 17th May 2016, 06:14 AM
Member of: Glevum, Parkstone, Nomads

Are there any Poles left in Poland?
Weihrauch HW100KT .177
Weihrauch HW98 V-Mach .177
Weihrauch HW80K .22
Weihrauch HW77K .177
Weihrauch HW45 "Silver Star" .177
Weihrauch HW35 .177
Daystate Mk.4 Panther .177
Air Arms FTP900 .177

Glevum Target & Sports Club, Gloucester.
Parkstone Gun Club, Poole
Nomads HFT

Old 17th May 2016, 08:31 PM
Lee Marvin & the Shadows
Talking Poland here I come

Sorry to say going to be missing the UKers never shot there before and was looking forward to it.Yes going to Poland to help with a Open they are having on Sunday,shooting HFT Masters rules and a few countries are turning up .We are setting the course in the woods where the Euro;s are been shot so it will be good to see how it shoots and the scores they get ,I will be having an imput with this course so i;m going to try and make it abit of a tester for all.I;ll get as many photo;s as I can and get someone to post them next week when I get back for all the people that are going to Poland for the Euro;s I;m sure it will be a great help.
Also check the food and hotels out .
Alex Ill be leaving LODZ ON mONDAY AT 15-35 if you are there I;ll buy you a drink
Old 23rd May 2016, 08:25 PM
Lee Marvin & the Shadows
Default Poland what a place

What a a few days Ive had just got back this evening from Poland,on Saturday they asked me if I would do them the honour of setting their course for the Open on the Sunday,I nearly pulled their hand off as a blind man could have put on a great shoot on the terrain of the clubsand dunes shooting into woods just great.they gave me 6 guys to help and it shot great on Sunday nice breeze 57won 55 second and 2 times 53s.
For the people that are going to the Euro;s i.m sure they will look after us great i;ve also been around the land where the Euro;s are going to be held ,i,m sure it will shoot well ,3 plinking ranges,a 30 shot course for abit of practice on the friday ,plenty of car parking and its situated in Lodz so easy to get to .
Also sorry to have missed the UKAHFT shoot at Furness Mill ,spoke to afew of the shooters since I;ve been back and sounds a great shoot Ill try and make it next year for sure