Shooting the breeze Dowry Hill FTC  
Go Back   Shooting the breeze > The Scene > News and Results

News and Results The latest shooting news...

Old 9th May 2016, 04:36 PM
Señor Member

Been looking for the scores. Any idea where they are posted?
Looking forward to seeing who won, especially in my section, Tier 2
Old 9th May 2016, 05:56 PM
Member of: Wendover
Default HFT Masters

Another great shoot in a fantastic location. Well done guys.
Old 9th May 2016, 09:31 PM
Member of: M.A.D.

Well done to Ian, and all your helpers, for a brilliant course! The ranges and wind caught me out well and truly!!!

Congratulations to all the winners; good shooting the Taylor boys!!

Thanks to Dave (the Greater Spotted Spending Money!) and Bill for your company round the course. We had a laugh even if we couldn't hit the targets!!!

Lovely venue and hope to shoot it again next year!
AIRARMS Team Member 2013/14/15/16
Old 10th May 2016, 07:17 AM
Lee Marvin & the Shadows
Default Thanks to all

The owner of the Northern Shppting Show has asked for comments to make the show even betterfor the future so I will forward the comments about the car parking which will be much better if we can get parked outside the main entrance at the bottem of the hill ,thanks and i;ll see to that.
WELL and WOW what a venue for shooting HFT and for those that missed this year please put in your diaries the 6th and 7 th of May 2017,I;m sure you wont be disappointed it ir just a great venue,I was first introduced to this venue about a year ago but you never know how it will shoot but its great when it all comes together and I dont think anyone was disappointed with the setting .We are at the Northern Shooting Show for 3 years minimum and we at HFT Masters will try to make it bigger and better for you the shooters to enjoy.
We at HFT Masters thank you all for coming hope you had a great days enjoyment and our next shoot is in SCOTLAND on the 19th June at Cloybank which will be a completely new course for all cant wait to get up there and be involved in setting the HFT Masters first visit to Scotland.
cheers to you all from the

HFT Masters crew
Old 11th May 2016, 07:50 PM
Member of: Lea Valley Air Gun Club

Great course and venue even the weather (less the wind unless it had its own agenda ) played its part.Need to get more water on board next year,felt like my head was boiling fit to blow,.
First impressions of the course were it would be good to go with a high score available to plunder,would have been too if the targets hadn't kept moving,and the pellets wanted to go on the scenic routes..
My thanks to Chris and his banter and the last gasp water supply when I needed it.
Next year? definately! Ian don't book the wind!.
HERX77 .
Fighter against the 'Dark Arts'
Dark keeps moving in on the day.
Steadily going downhill faster!