Shooting the breeze Doncaster Airgun Range  
Go Back   Shooting the breeze > The Chat > Hunter / Field Target

Hunter / Field Target Anything metal target related...

Old 6th April 2016, 03:16 PM
Lee Marvin & the Shadows
Default 2016 season

Is;nt life great ,been up to Cambridge HFT Club today setting the first HFT Masters course of the year and it was back to the good times ,pitting my methods against the best HFT shooters in the country,we will see on Sunday,who will win the contest but its great to be back and doing something I love .
We at HFT Masters welcome everyone to our shoots ,our Motto is INCLUSIVELY OPEN TO ALL so come along and join the fun .
Also dont forget JUNIORS SHOOT FOR FREE at all HFT Masters shoots so bring them along The free draw list just gets bigger and better so you never know you might win the draw,also got to mention if you have gone home early to cook the wifes tea and you win a prize ,not to worry you paid your money you win the prize and we will get it to you somehow.
So i wish you all the best and hope to see you on Sunday
Ian Bainbridge [part of the HFT Masters crew ]
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread