Shooting the breeze Air Arms, World Class Air Rifles sponsors the British Field Target Association  
Go Back   Shooting the breeze > The Scene > News and Results

News and Results The latest shooting news...

Old 30th December 2015, 06:56 AM
Pete Dutton

I really enjoyed yesterday, I forgot how much fun shooting 8mm kills was

I'm just glad we didn't have lots of wind as shooting across the ponds in a really strong wind would be a nightmare.

Thanks very much to all the Furnace Mill Crew.
Old 30th December 2015, 11:03 AM

Well done everyone at Furnace Mill for a great relaxed day shooting.
From booking in to getting fed and watered event was a success.
Good course even the bloody tiny kills!!! Just enough wind to make every shot a puzzler [ for me anyway]
Great banter all round the course [thanks Greg and Stuart in next lanes] Totally enjoyed the whole day, even the weather was very kind to everyone. Well done Pete on the win top shooting
And to cap the day off Warm sausage rolls and cups of tea.........

Thankyou Furnace and all involved in running the event
Fort air rifle club.
Remember....It,s nice to be nice..

Last edited by g.l.w; 30th December 2015 at 11:05 AM.
Old 30th December 2015, 02:25 PM
Member of: Furnace Mill

Fantastic day at Furnace Mill yesterday. Course was absolutely fantastic, company was brilliant and to top it all off tea and hot sausage rolls compliments of Ed, Jane and Lois
So the year comes almost to the end. Thanks go to all that have helped with the course setting no matter how big or little. (Every bit counts) Thanks to all that have travelled near and far to shoot at furnace mill. Hopefully you have all been made very welcome just as me,my family and friends have been. I've met a lot of people this year all over the country and made a lot of friends. Ed, Jane, Gra Cole (my drinking partner) Karl Guest (20 in me pocket son) Nick Parker (vapour king) Dave freeman, Mick Boswell the quarry lads (brilliant bunch of guys). Plus many more..... HO.... And of cause the big fellow him self who's taught me a bit Mikmon (above you in the Nationals next year old pal).
More of the same for 2016 please.
Happy new year to you all.