Shooting the breeze Christchurch Gun Club  
Go Back   Shooting the breeze > The Chat > General Airgun Chat

General Airgun Chat Chat and banter that doesn't fit anywhere else...

Old 29th November 2015, 12:18 PM
Boingers forever.
Member of: Far Coley
Default Missing target

I am trying to locate a target which was donated to Far coley by Steve Page. It's one of the mini kill Techno targets which he won in the raffle at the NEFTA last year. It was on the unit just inside the shed. Unfortunately, unless a club member has borrowed it and not said anything I have to assume it's been taken by someone. I have emptied the shed in an attempt to find it with no joy.. I was due to send it off along with one of the CJ targets we have to someone who looking into design and making of Field targets. If anyone knows the whereabouts of it then please contact me on here or through Far coley website. It is clearly marked.......Kindly donated to Far coley by Steve Page.

Thanks. Neil.
The Pope HW97 V-Mach. Gary Cane Laminate stock. Leupold Competition 40 mag Mildot.
The Smiler. Walther LGU. WE Laminate stock. Leupold Competition.
The Dark Destroyer. TX200 MK3. Leupold Competition 40 mag.
Pro-Sport. Warren Edwards Blue Laminate stock. Bushy 8-32x40.

Last edited by Neil-T; 30th November 2015 at 07:00 AM.
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread