Shooting the breeze Greyhound Gun Club  
Go Back   Shooting the breeze > The Scene > Calender Events

Calender Events What's happening when and where...

SIHFT end of season shoot – 1st November at Horsham Hawks HFT
Calendar: Default Calendar
1st November 2015
For this event, we will be laying on a standard UKAHFT course for your pleasure.

The difference will be that distances will be clearly marked on the plate of each target – except for 5 of the targets which will be incorrectly marked (just to keep you thinking). In addition, shooters can discuss with each other the target distance and any necessary hold-off for wind. The idea is that more experienced shooters may be able to partner less experienced shooters so that the event can be both fun and a learning opportunity.

The end of season awards and prize draws will take place once the shoot has finished.

Free tea and coffee will be available. We are trying to secure the services of a burger van. I will update you on this next week. If we cannot achieve this reliably, then we will get a load of doughnuts (no pun intended).

Gates will open at 8.00am with ‘booking in’ commencing at 9.00am. The shoot will start at 10.00am after a safety briefing scheduled for around 9.45am. You must be at the safety briefing if you intend to shoot.

Please remember: if you want to shoot with a specific person, please don't leave 'booking-in' to the last minute as you may be disappointed!

Cost £7.00
Juniors £6.00

Visitors (not members of the regular Sussex clubs) are welcome but you must drop me an email to confirm before you turn up ...

The post code for Tower Road (our site) is RH12 4SX. There will be HFT signs at the entrance. Please drive slowly as you enter. As many cars as possible will accommodated in the woods. Some may have to be parked further along the road. Should this occur, a marshal will be on hand to assist with directions. If the marshal is otherwise engaged, please drive 100 yards up the road in the direction of Colgate and you will see a second entrance on the right to our overflow car park.

ATVB and looking forward to seeing you all there,

Old 24th October 2015, 07:59 PM
Member of: Meon Valley Airgun Club MVAC

All the "Away team" from the Meon Massive are throughly looking foward to this 😊
And we have a bit of a surprise in store😉😉😉

Steyr Hunter HFT/ HW 100 barrel + s111 & SS buttplate. HW100Kt+ SWFA ss 10x42......Shooting HFT for MVAC.
Old 24th October 2015, 10:21 PM
Aspiring to mediocrity
Member of: MEMBER OF M.A.D

I have loved the SiHFT shoots this year, however I have neglected my home club of Maldon a bit, so I'm going to have to give it a miss.

Thanks for a brilliant year.

Somehow I made TEAM ENGLAND 2012 and 2013

Illiterate writer for AirGunner

The real Kung Foo Panda.
Old 27th October 2015, 03:56 PM
Member of: Lingfield Rifle Club; Horsham Hawks HFT and Mile Oak Shooting Club

Hi Everyone,

I'm afraid that we have been unable to secure the services of a reliable burger van. Free tea and coffee will be provided, however, and I will see if I can get a mixed crate of doughnuts and savoury mini-pasties (or something similar) to bring along.

The weather forecast is good. Hope it holds.......

See you there,

All the best,