Shooting the breeze Greyhound Gun Club  
Go Back   Shooting the breeze > The Scene > News and Results

News and Results The latest shooting news...

Old 20th October 2015, 04:31 PM
Steyr Convert
Member of: Emley Moor FTC

Originally Posted by Dynamite View Post
My first HFT masters, and fairly new to this HFT game. Really enjoyed it, and respect to the organisers, job well done. Didn't shoot great, but won a BSA gun in the raffle!!!
Did someone say, ' if you can't shoot be lucky'.
I was pleased for you when you won the gun Nigel, as I think you have done really well this year for a newbie.
It couldn't have gone to a nicer guy.

Great shoot and atmosphere, and the first time I have shot a Masters round which was a nice change for us Northerners that are used to the NEFTA rules, so we had to think a bit on some of the targets and distances.

I quite liked the extra pressure with the unsupported positional lanes which made a change as well. Not saying I want all the NEFTA shoots to go like that but i did enjoy it.

I think what made it for me was the number of shooters, and wide mix of people from all over the UK (and Holland).

A lovely day all round that was a credit to the organisers.
Old 20th October 2015, 07:38 PM
Lee Marvin & the Shadows
Default thanks for those kind words

we are working hard on next years venues as we speak .We had 3 clubs inquiring could they come on the roster if not for 2016 please keep them in our thoughts for 2017,which we will do .Its been a fantastic first year and as I say at most of our presentations ,if you come to our shoots we will give back a plenty to you with bigger prizes and more sponsorship ,our shoots will cost the same for entry for 2016 and 2017 and of course all juniors can shoot for FREE ,they are the blood of our sport and HFT Masters will do our best to cut the cost of people wanting to get juniors into the sport we all love .
Thanks for posting these kind words on this thread and yes it looks also that we might be doing something on the right lines for shooters in this country.
thanks from the HFT Masters crew
Old 20th October 2015, 10:14 PM
WHFTA Champion 2013
Member of: Dunfermline

Some pictures from HFT Masters at Emley in the afternoon, admitted focus on Scots shooters
It's the Indian not the Arrow