Shooting the breeze BASC - The British Association for Shooting and Conservation  
Go Back   Shooting the breeze > The Scene > News and Results

News and Results The latest shooting news...

Old 12th October 2015, 10:59 PM
Member of: Furnace Mill

Originally Posted by rover View Post
Massive thanks to everyone at Furness Mill for 3 fantastic courses and 3 flawlessly run shoots, fantastic ground and food
Also I would like to congratulate everyone who marshalled or shot the 3 courses also when I achieved my clearance everyone congratulated me and I felt quite humble and that's what is best about HFT, is the genuine sportsmanship.
I would also like to thank my shooting partners on the day Nigel Orem, Stuart James and Nigel Smith, we all had a fun time and these guys are a credit to our sport
Well done Dave Taylor on Winning good shooting bud
Thanks to everyone for there kind words
I was up at 1am Saturday and never got back till 00.30 Sunday but it was well worth it

Thanks Furness Mill, best day ever Gordon
Thanks for your kind words, when one reads comments such as "Thanks Furness Mill, best day ever Gordon :l and 3 fantastic courses and 3 flawlessly run shoots, fantastic ground and food " it makes us feel fantastic, we've got some great members here at Furnace Mill who will really appreciate your comments.
Well done to you Gordon on clearing the first 30 target course. As I said in my previous post, it couldn't have happened to a nicer more deserving person.
I hope that you had a good day shooting on Sunday.
We will look forward to seeing you here again soon.