Shooting the breeze Air Arms, World Class Air Rifles sponsors the British Field Target Association  
Go Back   Shooting the breeze > The Scene > Calender Events

Calender Events What's happening when and where...

Walton Lions ARC (Birmingham) Open Day and Shoot
Calendar: Default Calendar
Reformed Bandit
11th October 2015
Hi this club isnt anything to do with me but i was handed a flyer for this event and thought some may be interested.
Aparently its an open day and shoot (Indoor bell target etc) and the main emphasis seems to be on a air rifle related table top bring and buy as well as a have a sessions.

The location is Great Barr Conservative Club, 6A Newton Road, Great Barr, Birmingham B43 6BN. Close to the Scott Arms Pub at Jc7 M6 for more info please visit .uk or
Old 11th October 2015, 05:44 AM

Off to Walton Lions Open Day and shoot. Lincoln Jeffries rifle all ready for the vintage shoot. My 300s already too and finally a few bob in my pocket to see what goodies are available from the stands.