Shooting the breeze BASC Sponsor the BFTA  
Go Back   Shooting the breeze > The Scene > Calender Events

Calender Events What's happening when and where...

HFT Masters at Emley
Calendar: Default Calendar
17th October 2015

HFT Masters results

Hi all

So the HFT Masters have nearly finished our first season and its been a rollercoaster from start to finish . We have had some great scores and some really really good shooting from the tier two shooters. Lots and lots of bandits out there now . So our final round of this season is at Emley Moor and do we ever have some give away's . We have Three , yes three BSA guns to win, Scopes from Hawke and of course the mounts from Sportsmatch and lets not forget the clothing from Jack Pyke , Also... don't forget the money , another 500 pounds give away to three lucky people, that will keep you in pellets for a good while. 100, 150 and 250 to win ! We really look forward to seeing you at this venue which promises to be a cracking course again , lets pray for good weather for all of us.

See you all there

The HFT Masters Crew

there will be 1 session
Saturday shoot.
starting at 10-45 safety start shooting at 11am
dont forget juniors shoot for FREE at all HFT Masters shoots
Please add your name to the list or tell Ian or Roger at the UKAHFT shoot at Cambridge where we we will glaly add you to the list of shooters.
Old 4th October 2015, 01:21 PM
Member of: pontefract air rifle club
Default hft masters

Darren Percival
Old 5th October 2015, 11:58 AM
Default New Masters Thread

I am having trouble finding the new thread to add my name, can anyone tell me how to find it?

Old 5th October 2015, 12:14 PM
Member of: Cambridge HFT

Hi John, look in the calendar events for the one titled '2 sessions at emley' started by popsheep. Or, just pm me which session you want to shoot and I will add your name.
See you there