Shooting the breeze Doncaster Airgun Range/  
Go Back   Shooting the breeze > The Scene > Calender Events

Calender Events What's happening when and where...

Castle Portcullis Open .
Calendar: Default Calendar
13th September 2015
Castle FTC will be holding the Portcullis Open again this year Cash prizes down to third place in all classes ,1st place in Open class.
Cost of entry 10.00 per head.
There will be two thirty shot courses set out to Bfta rules one shot am and one shot pm. Last chance for a practice before euros. Please post below if you are attending so we can plan catering.
Cheers Pete
Old 13th September 2015, 07:38 PM
Member of: pontefract arc

Great day at castle today my first visit to a cracking ground and excellent club I'll defo be coming back for your winter league I'd also like to thank Rob O`Neil for the excellent company and see you at Ponte winter league and finally congratulations to all the winners excellent shooting by you all.
Walther LG300 Dominator,sightron 10x50x60 ft totally awesome combo
Walther LG300 Dominator,Leupold 20x50x50 spare set up
Air Arms TX200,8x32x44 Buris signature
Air Arms S400,10x44 Viper
Old 14th September 2015, 07:27 AM
World Jnr Champion 2016
Member of: North Oxon
Default Great day, thanks

Thanks for a great days shooting and for my first experience of a Shoot Out - I learnt loads and hope to put that to good use next weekend at my first ever Euro's. Cheers guys, Josh
Old 14th September 2015, 02:40 PM
Boingers forever.
Member of: Far Coley
Default Top Day

Had a great time at this event. I have been struggling of late with my springers, but decided to use the old faithful TX which got me first place in spring class and has renewed my faith in boingering. The courses were excellent and the company just as good, well done to all who made it happen.
The Pope HW97 V-Mach. Gary Cane Laminate stock. Leupold Competition 40 mag Mildot.
The Smiler. Walther LGU. WE Laminate stock. Leupold Competition.
The Dark Destroyer. TX200 MK3. Leupold Competition 40 mag.
Pro-Sport. Warren Edwards Blue Laminate stock. Bushy 8-32x40.