Shooting the breeze Valley Arms Sponsors of UKAHFT  
Go Back   Shooting the breeze > The Scene > News and Results

News and Results The latest shooting news...

Old 11th August 2015, 10:39 PM
Member of: Tawd Vale

Well done to all the winners and to Redferns for a fantastic course and superbly run day. - my review of the day.
AirArms EV2 mkiii, Leupold Competition 35x
Old 11th August 2015, 10:57 PM
Member of: Blaenau Gwent
Default GP Series

Well what can I say.. What a Series it has been this year round. Every course has been a belter and set out well with hardly any cease fires, again only a couple at redfearns at the final round, fantastic job. So a massive well done and Thank you to all course setters of 2015.
Shaun Shore, Brian Samson you have kept everyone involved in the ft shooting family as happy as ever with getting the scores up at silly o'clock at night (I for one could not do your job).
I cannot forget to thank my shooting partners @ Gp 7, Des Edwards and of course the Mighty Taylor. We battled to the end ,had a great time ,good shoot and it wasn't over till it was over.
Well done to all the trophy winners and thanks to everyone for the "well done's" sent my way, really means a lot!
I hope to see you all at the masters and showdown weekend in a few weeks it's gonna be a belter.

Last of all and a bit off track good luck to all attending the worlds and let's hope we can bring back the bacon.

Little Jack