Shooting the breeze BASC Sponsor the BFTA  
Go Back   Shooting the breeze > The Chat > Hunter / Field Target

Hunter / Field Target Anything metal target related...

Old 29th June 2015, 07:26 PM
Default BFTA Euros at Weston Park Game Fair

Just a reminder that the Euros will be held on Saturday 19th and Sunday 20th September 2015 at Weston Park.
Anyone hoping to go to Portugal in 2016 for team England must attend this qualifying shoot.
Application forms are available from BFTA web site.
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 29th June 2015, 10:16 PM
B Grade Bandit
Member of: Anston FTC

The Anston Massive are all booked in, no chance of winning or getting picked but I will be trying to lift the C Grade Bandit Aston Chimp 2015 Cup off of Coop Dawg this year, should be easy seeing as he's now in B.
Old 18th September 2016, 06:58 PM
Smile Weston Park

Hello all,
Just a quick post, this is my very first.
I have just set my sights on a new hobby and this is air rifles more over springer air rifles. Currently looking/researching for the first one, which I have settled on as being the Air arms Tx200 mk3 .177. I thought it would be sensible to attend the Midlands game and country for a little info. We camped over off site and attended what has to be the best show I have ever been to.
Managed to shoot the tx200 and the Weihrauch HW97K, enjoyed them both tremendously, possibly due to the half Guinness, pulled pork and churros in the fantastic British sunshine, doesn't get better than that.
Purposefully I hovered over the shooters both mornings and evenings and all times greeted with info and a smile, so thanks to you all. It was wonderful to watch you all hit and miss a few, and whet my appetite
So as not to antagonise SWMBO i am waiting for Christmas for my mouth drooling purchase, then off to play for a fair few Sundays and weekends away.
A big thank you and hope to see you all sometime soon.