Shooting the breeze BASC - The British Association for Shooting and Conservation  
Go Back   Shooting the breeze > The Scene > Photos and Videos from events

Old 2nd May 2015, 04:53 PM

Sorry, yes , I'm working off my phone didn't see the second link, I think they are the only ones doing them now , probably only have limited stock left .
Mine are slightly different, in as much as on mine there is a recess in the centre of the lid , which holds a magnetic steel disc , the disc is engraved with the shape of a pellet
with .177 on one side of it , on the other is an engraving of a pellet with .22 under it.
The badge is covering it.

Last edited by oldtanky7642; 2nd May 2015 at 06:37 PM.
Old 2nd May 2015, 05:59 PM

think the companies name was Pellcan

Steyr LG110 & Big Nikko
Steyr LG110 & FalconT50B
Old 3rd May 2015, 09:18 AM

Nice setup.

Maybe some like this:[0]=field_product%253Afield_size%3A78

scroll down, look bij size.

DFTA & KNSA member
Old 3rd May 2015, 11:34 AM

Go for the large , you can get a full tin of pellets in that.
They go down in size rapidly.
Old 3rd May 2015, 02:29 PM
Member of: Dartmoor Marksmen

Limited stock on Intershoot left - bright green and Orange I think only colours now. No mention re sizes though!
Kind Regards

FTP900 +Sightron S111 10-50 x 55
AA Pro Target in FWB FP70 stock + MTC Mamba lite
Daystate Airwolf + Bushnell Elite 6500

" life is about the memories we hold and not the things that we own"

Old 23rd June 2015, 05:14 PM

The Pulsar is a superb example of Daystate. Here is the Pulsar ORO Limited Edition
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pulsar 2.jpg (175.2 KB, 42 views)

Last edited by Saltire; 23rd June 2015 at 05:30 PM.
Old 18th September 2015, 11:08 AM
Member of: Kinver ARC, Furnace Mill

Had my Pulsar for around 2 months and have taken it out every week on various shoots.
I opted for .177 in the forest laminate green and mounted the MTC Viper connect SCB reticule 12 x 32 on it.
The owner of the shop as a gesture of blowing 2350 gave ma a shiny new Hugget silencer which makes the gun one of the quietest i have ever owned and shot. I know this gun creates opinion some good and some pretty damning. From the day i got it home and zeroed it at 25 yards its not let me down , no odd flier.
Tried various pellets through it and currently use acupell which it likes, other pellets have to be pushed into the magazine with your little finger but the acupells sit nicely and index very easily.
Possibly going to try the H&N sniper medium which have a few write ups on the forum.
The gun is stock heavy as the rear as the motherboard for the electronics sits there just short of the adjustable butt plate . Once shouldered this dissipates and its extremely well balanced.
My only gripe being a leftie is i love to have the cocking action right handed which it is but you cannot move the cheek piece to suit a leftie without moving the cocking action to the left side !!!GRRR.
POI changes slightly from using or removing the suppressor. Firing cycle and lock time are excellent.
Deactivated the laser as soon as i could which is fiddly to set up and zero however this could be a useful aid to range finding. The rats ran a mile when i pointed and aimed at them with the laser on.
Use mine continually on Hi power ( theres 3 selectable power modes ) and on a 210 barr fill get a good 200+ shots.
If you can afford one buy one you won't be dissapointed.
One of the lads at Furnace was buying a Steyr till he tried the Pulsar. Soon changed his opinion.
Daystate MK4 Platinum with 6 x 24 x 50 Hawke Sidewinder.