Shooting the breeze BASC Sponsor the BFTA  
Go Back   Shooting the breeze > The Chat > WHFTA Official forum

WHFTA Official forum World Hunter Field Target Association

Old 7th April 2015, 10:09 AM
WHFTA Champion 2013
Member of: Dunfermline

Just to echo what others have said, the highest standard of course setting I've seen on both days at Kelmarsh.
It's the Indian not the Arrow
Old 7th April 2015, 10:16 AM
Member of: Oldham

Big thank to all for a fantastic and fun weekend ,as always its not just the two brilliant courses Marshalls course setters and shooters that make it such a great weekend its everybody ,its great to meet old friends but make some new ones and a big thank you to mine and Karyn shooting partners Steven Peter van Gemet and Chris Brunton big well done to all the winners

Old 7th April 2015, 10:46 AM
Member of: Kibworth & Castle

Just to add my thanks to everybody who makes this superb competition happen Pete & Pete, plus all the team of helpers. This year the courses were fantastic, nearly wore by brain out trying to work out what range things were set at, I suspected some devious thinking had gone into this, well doe to all again and looking forward to next year.

Thanks Steve
Old 7th April 2015, 11:49 AM

Brilliant weekend.................Top courses and good banter, 2 top people to shoot with. Ross Young and Ian Millard. Thank you to ALL who had a hand in the courses booking etc.
Great social nights with the Fort crew and the interlopers ..Rammy, Benyon and the Brayfords great company. Enough said ...Fantastic weekend all round even the weather was kind.
Well done to all the winners...
Fort air rifle club.
Remember....It,s nice to be nice..
Old 7th April 2015, 12:01 PM
Member of: Kibby, Misfits HFT

Brilliant weekend, best worlds yet for me and Kath with two top class courses.
Thanks to Nigel and Eric my shooting partners it was a pleasure shooting with you both,and well done Vince and all the other winners especially Steve Whiting Kibby's very own recoiling world champion.
Old 7th April 2015, 03:05 PM
WHFTA 2015 World Champion
Member of: M.A.D
Default Kelmarsh weekend

As said in many of the posts before this, many thanks for all the hard work by the organisers, and course setters, it must have taken a massive amount of personal sacrifice, time and hard work by all involved to make these events go so smoothly.

(Almost as massive as that damn crow on beta peg 3, dink!)

It must be very gratifying to see everyone buzzing with excitement and enjoying all the hard work that went into it.

Everyone’s always really friendly despite the rivalry, exchanging banter and tips throughout the weekend.

Many thanks to Adam and Steve for putting up with me, we all had a really good time during the event .

Thanks to everyone’s kind words for my result, no one was more surprised than me and well done to all the competitors, I heard of quite a few people who had PB’s.
Old 7th April 2015, 03:11 PM
Member of: M.A.D
Default Blooming hard work!

Thanks to Pete, Pete Jane and Co for yet again giving up there time so that we have a world's. Running a national double header is hard enough (I've seen how knackered poor dop is after the M.A.D double header) but to do a world's is just a phenomenal amount of work and time .well done to the course setters.....I hate you all!!!!!...bloody range traps!! and a big thanks to Air Arms who I believe are by far the most supportive manufacturers of our sport. Well done them for producing the world champions rifle!

Old 7th April 2015, 03:11 PM
UKAHFT Champion 2010 & 11
Member of: Rivington Riflemen

Thanks to all involved in building a really good event, course builders, organisers, sponsors, countryman fairs and all the helpers.
It helps make the event more enjoyable when you get a couple of good people to go round with, thanks to James & Peter.
Congrats to Vince

BASC Team England HFT 2010,11,12,13,14,15,16 &17
Old 7th April 2015, 03:19 PM

Thanks to everyone who made it a cracking weekend my first one enjoyed every minute .Well done vince on your win.Also a big thanks to my shooting buddy's Chris and Lee it was a pleasure to shoot with you.
Old 7th April 2015, 03:34 PM
experiendum durius
Member of: Emley Moor FTC

Very clever course setting which meant for deceptively tricky range finding, so well done to the people all involved in that. I thought it was a very good event and organised excellently, so a tremendous well done to all involved in that too.

Thanks to my two shooting partners, Mark T and Eric (who was suffering a very painful back and had double vision 'cos of his painkillers!!), great doing the courses with you.

Lastly, well done indeed to Vince on your Worlds win, it must feel great, as with the others winners, congratulations to all of you. See you all there next year

Cheers. Nigel