Shooting the breeze FT Review  
Go Back   Shooting the breeze > The Chat > UKAHFT Official Forum > UKAHFT Questions and Answers

Old 15th December 2009, 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by villiers View Post
Have spotted bottles left half way around courses, have been at a shoot were half the people left because of weather conditions to sit it out,and were not aloud to rejoin the course once the sun came out.Robf and i sat in the rain and carryed on.
I know the shoot well as I was there. I left the range of my own accord as
1, All the forms of keeping glasses clean had no effect any more
2, Could not see the targets on the course as water hd got onto lenses
3, Waterproofs were no longer water proof.

Knowing the rules I left the course that day. If there had been a shelter of some sort on the firing line I doubt it would have been big enough that day
Old 15th December 2009, 05:07 PM

Bit late now wobbly John
Old 24th June 2010, 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by Scooby View Post
That's a difficult one John as we don't really want a number of people leaving the course mid shoot to fill their guns as it would hold everything up.

The best option is to ensure your rifle is filled before you shoot but if it doesn't hold enough air to complete the course then ask the chief Marshal if you can leave you bottle on the course at an ideal spot for you to refill.
Thats exactly what someone did at ETL's mini mayhem shoot.It was a father and son sharing one gun so they just left a bottle halfway round the course incase they had to refill.