Shooting the breeze Millride Field Target Club  
Go Back   Shooting the breeze > The Chat > Benchrest

Benchrest Anything bench related...

Old 8th January 2015, 12:36 PM
Member of: Leics & District (Dowry Hill)
Default Midlands Benchrest Postal

I will shortly be sending out the entry forms for the summer season Midlands Team Benchrest postal

Clubs can enter teams of 3 and they can shoot on a 25yd range or on a 20 yd range (targets are scaled down for the 20 yd ranges)

The team members can shoot air rifles up to .22 calibre or they can use .22 rimfire rifles

There are 10 rounds to be shot during the summer season and each round consists of 2 targets each with 10 scoring shots. Shooters can shoot ahead of schedule and scores for each round are e-mailed to me every 2 weeks

All shots are scored by the appointed club official using a .22 calibre NSRA plug gauge.

pm me or email me on - if you would like to enter 1 or more teams and I will post you an entry and a set of rules. Cost is 13.50/team of 3

Equipment allowed is generally in accordance with the UKBR22/Euro/World Feds ie. both front and rear separate sandbag rests. (The front rest can be substituted by a bipod)

Targets are available from Baker printers at 73/1000 or can be purchased in smaller batches
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread