Shooting the breeze Doncaster Airgun Range/  
Go Back   Shooting the breeze > The Chat > Introductions

Introductions Say hello...

Old 26th December 2014, 10:44 AM
Member of: carisbrooke rangers
Default Martin

Talking of Martin hutchinson and really good shots . myself and my mate micky , were standing behind him on the last lane of a big shoot at newbury . after a word with nick jenkinson from a few years back , i always watch the end of the shooters barrel . tell's you his state of nerves . watching martins it was bobbing up and down like a fishing float with a pike on the end of it . anyway he downed two difficult targets . my mate mickey who was no shrinking violet . walked up to him and asked how on earth he had managed to get those targets , shaking like that before the shot . he just smiled and said " Well you have to " but i think the nerves got him in the end . he would have won the showdown with a springer i think if his rifle had not been found slightly over the top at the chrono . he had just knocked out the last years GP champ as well . a good man . ??? HOLLY
" Be your self , everybody else is taken "