Shooting the breeze BASC Sponsor the BFTA  
Go Back   Shooting the breeze > The Chat > UKAHFT Official Forum

UKAHFT Official Forum United Kingdom Association of Hunter Field Target

Old 16th November 2009, 08:05 AM
Spirit of HFT 2009

Big thanks to all this year, even though not been able to shoot still had a great time, it takes a lot of effort to make these shoots happen from the UKAHFT organisers, to the clubs and the shooters and you all should be proud it's been a great season. Well done all the winners throughout the series and big thanks to Rammy for ferrying me around all year. Hope to see you all next year, have a good xmas and new year, cheers Dave.
Old 16th November 2009, 09:23 AM
Two Tins

Well most of it has been said already, great season all round really.

My thanks go out to all the UKAHFT organisers, Marshals, Club officials and members that
have worked tirelessly so the rest of us can enjoy ourselves. Thanks people.

Well done Geoff, absolute masterclass in shooting yesterday mate, also congrats to Jane
on a new PB.

Old 16th November 2009, 12:10 PM

I think its all been said really , Top Shoots, Top people to shoot with, What more could anyone ask. Made many new friends in this my 1st year at HFT Gp,s and Thoroughly enjoyed them all, Roll on next year , take care everyone Cheers Geoff [woki or geriatiric Geoff]
Fort air rifle club.
Remember....It,s nice to be nice..
Old 16th November 2009, 12:33 PM
Talking A huge big THANKYOU

We just want to say Thankyou to everyone we have met in our first year of shooting the Uk's.
We have had an absolutly fantastic time and have never met such a great group of people. Also thankyou for letting mini marshall have a pass and to go round with Bruce on some courses as he loves it so much.
We have had our own in house comp going all year which sadly Bruce has won,so bring on next year!!
Happy Christmas and a happy new year to you all and see you at the World's!!

Andrea, Bruce and Anthony
Old 16th November 2009, 04:55 PM
Semper fidelis
Member of: Maldon
Default Gathering /Allcomers

Have to echo everyone elses sentiments on all the organizing of such an enjoyable event.
I'd like to congratulate all those who shot so well and consistantly throughout the season.
I was up and down like a Whores draws but really appreciate all the praise i got yesterday.
As has been said the standard of marksmanship is improving across the board and there will be some great teams out there next year.
Great shooting Jane, bout time you were back up there! ( cheers Pete for the call)
Lastly many thanks to my shooting buddies Nealsy and Ryan

Roll on next season, ive heard Laity is going to COMPETE!
Old 16th November 2009, 05:54 PM
Goed Geschoten

O well...i have just finished crying and would like to say that this year was the best so far. I know ( and before you lot say ) i have shot so badly for one reason and another BUT i will be back to shooting better after a nice Winter break and maybe a new gun for next season. Thanks so much for everyone that put into making the whole thing happen. As i said this year has been by far the best.

Well done to all thous whom shot well yesterday, ITS A SHAME NOBODY HAD LESS THAN ME!!! but there are no blind shooters in the UKA's sadly .

Thanks again and what a great season!!!!!

I didn't ask for these powers !
Old 16th November 2009, 07:42 PM
Member of: M.A.D

Thanks everyone for a great time this year A mahuusive well done to Geoff on his well deserved win Also to Jane for whipping her lesser halves arse( not like that you rude people!!!) Cheers Steph for being a great laugh this season Well done on your ladies win you shot like a star and gave most of the men a run for their money in the nationals this year too!!! Laity well what can i say you must be one of the funniest people i have ever met and even after a naff season i still know you are a top shot, even though your fashion sense has gone a bit wayward!!! (SALMON PINK GOLFING JUMPER-WHAT THE FK!!!!) Last but not least cheers Dop for taking me to all the shoots this year and mending my gun for me when it broke a week before the gathering and for just being you!!!!!
See you all soon