Shooting the breeze BASC Sponsor the BFTA  
Go Back   Shooting the breeze > The Chat > Hunter / Field Target

Hunter / Field Target Anything metal target related...

Old 13th April 2014, 04:10 PM
Why do I bother????????
Member of: Darlington RA
Default Paul James recoiling champs @ Anston

What a bloody good day A big thanks to all of the guys and gals who helped to put on the shoot today. It was great fun (I think!!) despite shooting like a complete *^^&^$&()**

Well done to everyone one a great turnout, and huge respect to all who put in a decent score

Note to self: Must sort out aim points before shooting gun in a comp

Last edited by paul4be; 13th April 2014 at 04:31 PM.
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 13th April 2014, 04:30 PM
Dink ! ...****'
Member of: Emley Moor ftc

Yep top day, great weather...fantastic course and thanks to jerry and roger for the company..
AA S400 carbine in GNIB stock..hawke sidewinder
HW80k ..hawke panorama
Old 13th April 2014, 05:17 PM
B Grade Bandit
Member of: Anston FTC

Worst score, Best day.
Old 13th April 2014, 05:35 PM
A sip of tea in the ocean
Member of: Greyhound
Default beautiful day

What a fantassssstic day. I must have to borrow a gun for next year. I really enjoyed my first springer comp however I would like say I hopefully will not go flying on the greyhound pub car park the day before and have to have some kind young gent to load a few of my shots for me. So a big thank you to the father and son ( they know who they are) who took a drive up from Telford for also their first ever shoot . well done to both of you. I think it was so fitting that the sun was out all day today such a special day
Air Arms Zenith EV IV with Bushnell 8x32x40 PROUD to be an AIR ARMS TEAM MEMBER hand powered by ☕️
Old 13th April 2014, 05:39 PM
Member of: Anston FTC

Fantastic turnout, hats off to all the long distance travellers. Well done Bri and all the others who put good scores in. Respect to Paul's family. Brilliant do all round.
I would like to agree with you but then we'd both be wrong....
Old 13th April 2014, 05:52 PM

thanks to everyone who turned out tday £2000+ raised for the hospice, excellent! well done to bri top dog on the day n well done to all the other shooters, thanks to all the sponsers hull cartridge, solware n hawk, n thanks to diane for handing the trophy out, what a mark of respect to paul when metallica was played, complete silence, mega
Old 13th April 2014, 06:11 PM
this **** is killing me.
Member of: Emley Moor FTC

Awesome day at Anston dinking targets with a springer , thank to Danny for the company round the course, sorry I dragged you down to (nearly) my level .

MEGA thanks to Anston for a great day out & a top shoot, well done lads & lasses. And well done to everyone who took part, especially Brian Samson for the win, congrats mate.

Old 13th April 2014, 06:25 PM
Member of: Redfearns FTC

What a fantastic day. Thanks to Chris Cundy for one of the funniest rounds of shooting I have had in years and to everyone who turned up and made it such a great day.

Well done to Bri - top shooting on a course that broke most of us.

Thanks to Anston for hosting - roll on next year

Old 13th April 2014, 06:31 PM
Member of: The Anston Massive & Kingsley HFT

Cracking day out in the sunshine @ Anston today. Dusted off the 30+ year old hw80 & dinked more than I dropped but really enjoyed it! Thanks to messer's Thorneycroft & Thorneycroft for the wander round the woods today Sooooooo near to taking the win Neil, that double dink at the bottom end if the course was the kiss of death I think? Hope me & Pete didn't put you off too much?
Rick Ardern. RIP mate, never ever forgotten!

Currently in stock........

Steyr LG100 x2, Ripley AR5S x3, hw77 x2, hw80 x2, hw100, hw97, hw98, Walther Dommie, Walther LGV, Stoeger x20s .22, Daystate mk4 in a custom laminate stock, Diana mod 50 + Gamo compact & Röhm twinmaster pistols

Last edited by MickyFinn; 13th April 2014 at 06:59 PM.
Old 13th April 2014, 06:45 PM
Allowed in Sales
Member of: Pontefract, Doncaster Airgun Range

What an excellent day - the weather was lovely, the course was brilliant and the company and atmosphere was out of this world.

Plenty of swearing and laughing going on today, and I could just picture Ninja looking down on us all and p'ing himself laughing when lots of experienced PCP shooters picked up a boinger and realised that it's not quite as easy as it looks.

It was lovely to see Paul's family today too and what a fantastic total we all raised for charity!

Well done to everyone today - you did the sport proud