Shooting the breeze Best fittings sponsors UKAHFT  
Go Back   Shooting the breeze > The Chat > General Airgun Chat

General Airgun Chat Chat and banter that doesn't fit anywhere else...

Old 27th March 2014, 05:05 AM
Member of: Bournemouth Small-bore Rifle and Pistol Club
Default many thanks Holly

hi i am very new to this style of gun (styer lg100) as i normally shoot light weight sports rifle, i was looking for a new rifle not this make or style but i saw a lg100 for sale i contacted the seller (Holly) who said it was a good gun and would suit my needs he kindly held it for me until my passport was returned so i could travel to the IOW to see it, on arriving i was made to fell very much at ease by a warm welcome i soon had the gun placed in my hands (dam it felt good) even though it was not set up for me the deal was done Holly said that if i did not like it after a week he would refund in full any way i was down the range after adjusting it to fit wow i now see why people love these guns
just a word to Holly you are not having it back it is mine
i felt that i had to write this to thank Holly as others are so quick to complain
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread