Shooting the breeze Millride Field Target Club  
Go Back   Shooting the breeze > The Scene > News and Results

News and Results The latest shooting news...

Old 3rd March 2014, 05:20 PM
WFTF World Champion 2012
Member of: Castle
Default MFTA sponsors

Would like to express thanks on behalf of the MFTA committee and the regions members to the sponsors of this years winter league.....

Thanks to Solware for supporting the region by providing trophies in Piston class.

Thanks to Air Arms for providing `goody` bags for all grade winners.

Thanks to Antony Johnson `AJP Engineering` for kindly awarding a gift voucher to the value of 100 to one lucky winner via a raffle. Many thanks to all for the generosity.

On a personal note I would like to thank Shaun Shore, Tony Cook, Sam Reece and Kev Sayers for all the help they gave in helping to organize and run the MFTA Winter League this year. All good stuff.

Additionally, A big thank you to all the club members who gave up their spare time to marshal and set courses at their respective clubs for all to enjoy.

I didn't go to Norway to look at rocks & water youth, I went to shoot.
Avoid Welsh Paparazzi
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 3rd March 2014, 05:44 PM
A sip of tea in the ocean
Member of: Greyhound
Talking one person missed out

I totally agree with you on all of the above, and really enjoyed it,however you have missed one important person out who played a big role in organizing the events , and thats yourself Gilly. So thankyou for taking on your new mfta role so well and congratulations on being the mfta 2014 winter league champion.
Air Arms Zenith EV IV with Bushnell 8x32x40 PROUD to be an AIR ARMS TEAM MEMBER hand powered by ☕️