Shooting the breeze Central Southern Field Target Association  
Go Back   Shooting the breeze > The Chat > General Airgun Chat

General Airgun Chat Chat and banter that doesn't fit anywhere else...

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25th August 2013, 02:53 PM
JerryD's Avatar
JerryD JerryD is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2009
Member of: Hereward FT&ARC
Location: Rutland (it's titchy!)
Posts: 259
Default GC2: Inlet valve type?

Hi All;

Think I've traced down why my GC2 is pismehaving: filled it yesterday only to find the inlet hissing back at me like a snake!

Can anyone tell me what type of fitting is used on the GC2 inlet valve ( it's a MkII)? Also, is it the qiuck coupling fitting itself that provides the seal like the early Air Arms S400, or is there another seal inside the end block that comes off with the shroud after removing the 3 caphead screws at the barrel end of the cylinder?

In short, is this a DIY fix or an away to Mr. Brayford?

Hereward FT&ARC
Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
M18 cylinder valve steve73 General Airgun Chat 7 13th June 2013 01:04 PM
walther branding plates inlet to the stock Numb Nut Walther 11 6th July 2012 08:54 AM
removing cylinder valve zooankski Walther 2 19th May 2009 07:01 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Skin design and concept by Attitude