Shooting the breeze BASC Sponsor the BFTA  
Go Back   Shooting the breeze > The Chat > Hunter / Field Target

Hunter / Field Target Anything metal target related...

Old 24th July 2013, 08:42 PM
Pellet testing...yawn
Member of: CASA - California Airgun Shooters Association
Default Size 54 Butler creek covers

A shooter over here in the US found a bunch of new old stock at a dealer and bought 50 of these. 12 are currently spoken for. I'm willing to buy X amount and ship them to someone over there to resell or do as they wish.... these are the ones that should fit the big Nikko, big Sightron etc.

Please PM if interested and we can talk about price/shipping/etc....I only want to cover my costs..nothing more.

EDIT: Almost all are already spoken for in the matter of a day.... rescinding offer... sorry! Had no idea the response would be so great from fellow USA shooters

Last edited by SDplinker; 24th July 2013 at 09:04 PM. Reason: All items spoken for
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread