Shooting the breeze BASC Sponsor the BFTA  
Go Back   Shooting the breeze > The Chat > Hunter / Field Target

Hunter / Field Target Anything metal target related...

Old 3rd July 2013, 06:23 PM
Welsh Wizard
Member of: Treetops Sporting Ground

A damn shame that, personally I enjoyed the first round of SARC, and except for the targets that hadnt been 'shot in' as has already been said, and couldn't be helped by anyone, I had no problem with any targets personally. Will miss Gerry's presence at the rounds, as he's a great man! Hope someday it will be resolved
Air Arms FTP900
MTC Viper Connect
Brocock Contour XL
MTC Viper 10x44
Old 3rd July 2013, 06:25 PM
Member of: KSG, Misfits

Shame to hear that you have had a disagreement with SARC,
We have had not always had it smooth with the DMHS, however we never go public with anything that happens as it can only ruin a series especially when it is a new one just starting out.
We all know Jonny is not a well man and things can be Sid in the heat of the moment especially if your head is in the wrong place.
IMHO I would suggest you be he bigger man swallow your pride nd ring Jonny for a heart to heart, I am sure between you, you can resolve your differences.
Old 3rd July 2013, 08:40 PM

That was my last SARC shoot. I though it was a good shoot and I heard no negative comments on the day or after.I think out of courtesy the people that spoke to Johnny,should PM Gerry and explain there grievances. I believe its Johnny place to phone Gerry On this matter.
Old 4th July 2013, 07:39 AM

A lot of passion and anger in that original post fella. Useful emotions if you need to fight your way out of a bar brawl, but in the long term they just pump you full of adrenaline, raise your blood pressure and leave you feeling pretty miserable.

Seems like you and some others did your best to get the shoot on. Seems like Johnny is frustrated that he isn't able to put the shoots on himself at the moment.

No one needs to be right or wrong here. Get it fixed fella. Fix it before it gets too broken. Pick up the phone and call the guy. Even better if you are local then go and see him and share a pot of tea.

No point hanging it out to dry on here. Just get it fixed and carry on shooting your SARC which you enjoy.
Old 4th July 2013, 09:56 AM

I agree with Skires, no matter how hard it is, delete this thread and make a call, lots of things are said out of total frustration...rightly or wrongly and life is too short.