Shooting the breeze Doncaster Airgun Range/  
Go Back   Shooting the breeze > The Chat > Hunter / Field Target

Hunter / Field Target Anything metal target related...

Old 5th September 2009, 08:42 PM
Lee Marvin & the Shadows
Default All the best from MAD and have a good shoot

Bob we put our dates up on the BBS in MARCH this year and two clubs in the SOUTH put them on the same date later in the year .
So please MAD will be putting on the CHRIS CUNDEY CHARITY SHOOT on the first Sunday in Sept 2010
and if you put the Summer Sizzler on at a different date I;m sure some of our members would travel down to you .
WE are here to work for the good of the sport and fill those Sundays with good shoots,as there are only 4/5 Sundays in a month.
Old 6th September 2009, 05:29 PM
Sparky's Bodyguard

Well I seem to have touched a nerve there, demi god Hmmm think I'll have to get a badge made I don't have a problem with Basingstoke bob I happen to think its a cracking place to shoot. What I do have a problem with is wasting my hard earned on shooting a micky mouse course, the last two shoots I have done there have been a waste of lead. Both were supposedly major comps ie SHS and a National, I could of put a better/more challenging course out in my back garden than the one you put out for the national it was a farce and I am not the only person with this opinion. You will come back with your usual "Well the UKAHFT format does'nt let me put targets in difficult positions", I did'nt see many clearances at Anston so prehaps if you listened to people instead of just doing your own thing you might put out a course that 1. People want to shoot and 2. Make better use of what is a cracking venue.
Old 6th September 2009, 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by JAGXKRS View Post
Not even if I was paid to

Anyway Chris Cundy Combo shoot at M.A.D will be far better come over and see me destroy Chillingworth

Good chance of a top 5 at the sizzler as thats about as many as will turn up.
Well you got that right Chris

Luckily they brought 51 of their friends who all seemed to be enjoying themselves

Thanks to all who supported us today, our regulars as well as the new shooters.

Glad some serious money was raised at MAD today though, well done to you all for the effort

Last edited by Prone Shooter; 6th September 2009 at 07:46 PM.