Shooting the breeze Millride Field Target Club  
Go Back   Shooting the breeze > The Chat > UKAHFT Official Forum

UKAHFT Official Forum United Kingdom Association of Hunter Field Target

Old 25th October 2014, 05:37 AM
Default Location

Originally Posted by skires View Post

Like Andy has said there is a HFT club that shoots near Kingsley which is very close to Stoke on Trent.

There is a shoot there this coming Sunday ... start at about 10.00am. They shoot 30 target courses set out to UKAHFT rules. The club has a good zero / practice range and the course has 30 lanes ( 1 target per lane ) in a wooded area.

Very friendly set of guys. Like most places the very wet weather has made a few lanes muddy ... so if you do come along on Sunday and wish to shoot then please wear suitable clothing and footwear. Most people also bring a flask if they want a hot drink ( Mike normally supplies free doughnuts ). If you are unsure as to what kit to buy then there will be a selection of guns and scopes etc there and people will be very happy for you to have a try of their kit on the practice range. Just come along.

I don't know where you are in Stoke on Trent but the club is 5 mins drive from Cellarhead traffic lights at the top of Werrington bank. So club is 10 - 15mins drive from Hanley.

Let me know if you want further details or directions.

Could you forward ME the location of the Kingsley HFT
Old 25th October 2014, 07:55 AM
Steve C.

Originally Posted by Trem1262 View Post
Could you forward ME the location of the Kingsley HFT
Ok, if you're coming from Stoke go straight through Cellarhead lights on the A52 go 2miles take the left turn (A52) opp Jones & Shuffs then right after 50yds. Down the lane for about a mile and we're in the wood on the left. Next shoot is 2nd Nov.

Steve C.
Old 25th October 2014, 11:17 AM

Are we on 15 lanes x 2 at the mo Steve?

What was the result of the club maybe moving?