Shooting the breeze Christchurch Gun Club  
Go Back   Shooting the breeze > The Chat > Hunter / Field Target

Hunter / Field Target Anything metal target related...

Old 10th January 2013, 10:37 AM
Barn door? Where?
Member of: Cambridge
Default HFT Pants

Those of us with tender / arthritic / aged knees tend to use knee pads for HFT, but I find they can be somewhat awkward, unwieldy and prone to slippage. I have just bought some Aldi WorkWear trousers that have pockets at the knees designed specifically for the wearer to insert their own padding (the opening is at the bottom of the pocket, rather than the top), or indeed just to enjoy the double thickness material. And at a mere 8.99 they are probably cheaper than just buying knee pads on their own. Furthermore the cut of the trousers is comfortably generous and there is a plentiful compliment of useful pockets.

They have just gone on offer today (Thursday 10th), so I guess once they're gone they won't be around for another few months.
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 18th January 2013, 06:12 PM
Thumbs up True this!!!

As a babbie I had a pair of Clint Eastwood Yfronts, lemon yellow and contrasting brown with a picture of The Man We No Name himself smoking a cheroot on the front. Now them woulda made a great pair of HFT pants I **** you not