Shooting the breeze Best fittings sponsors UKAHFT  
Go Back   Shooting the breeze > The Scene > News and Results

News and Results The latest shooting news...

Old 10th September 2012, 01:53 PM
Member of: Nomads HFT
Default Thanks everybody!

Thanks to everybody involved, from the setter uppers, feeders, marshals, everybody who turned up to give UKSARC a go, Solware and Brocock for their sponsorship & support.

I went into the comp yesterday without even the slightest idea that I may actually walk away with the cup, you could have knocked me over with a feather when I was told I had won! Another win for a Tench reg'ed rifle I need to put up a shelf for my trophy, I have nowhere to put it
Old 23rd September 2012, 04:46 PM

Sounds like you all enjoyed it tremendously folks. It is great to see a new format "springing" up that will hopefully allow some of us to try target shooting without the usual assistance of something to hold onto. I have shot at Worcester a couple of times over the past couple of years and think that you have a cracking ground. My problem is the distance, although I am sorely tempted to have a crack next time you set the series up once again.

Well done to you all!