Shooting the breeze Rivers West, Sponsors of UKAHFT  
Go Back   Shooting the breeze > The Chat > UKAHFT Official Forum

UKAHFT Official Forum United Kingdom Association of Hunter Field Target

Old 19th July 2009, 10:26 PM

Just got back home after a 250 mile journey (knackered).

Thanks to all involved at Bis & Bas for a great 2 days shooting. The weather stayed fine & the slight breeze we had at Bisley today made for an interesting shoot.

Great to see some old faces & some new ones. Good day at Bas with Ryan & Steve and today with Mick & Young George who shot excellent for a youngster ( one for us all to keep our eyes on in the future).

Looking forward to the next ay Anston.

ATB, Steve.
.177 S400, Hawke SR6 3-12x44 AO,
.177 HW100KS.

Team Tawd.
Old 20th July 2009, 12:24 AM
Member of: Buxted RPC

Thanks from all of us who attended from Buxted & making us feel very welcome.
We have links with some of the BFTO guys and you'll be seeing a lot more of us at these events.
Some of us shone and for some, the wheels well and truly fell off.
A great event, great organisation and a blinding weekend.

Old 20th July 2009, 05:43 AM

My thanks to those in both clubs who put in the effort to make both days successful. I didn't shoot well but thoroughly enjoyed myself. Must get in some practice and find my long-range aim-points before Quarry....

It was also very good to see Chris Coombes finally getting to grips with .177 and getting a well-deserved third place at Bisley.

Old 20th July 2009, 06:17 AM
Two Tins

Well guys,

Another double header under the belt

Many thanks to: both clubs for the effort that went into the course setting, marshals
and organisers.

Thanks to Mick, (Bomber), and Barbara for the company over the weekend, what a great
couple. Cheers guys.

See you all at MAD.

Old 20th July 2009, 07:14 AM
Goed Geschoten

Well what a laugh, i had a great time. The company was great fun. Bisley was great , really enjoyed the course, first time i have been there and i dare say shall not be the last.

Thanks to Mike and Steph, Mike for letting me stay at his and Steph for sorting everything out ....Top chaps....O and Vinnie for my particularly nice wake up call

A great weekend for sure even though i shot like a blindman

I didn't ask for these powers !
Old 20th July 2009, 07:39 AM
Captain Pussycat
Member of: Meon Valley, Lains Shooting School

Well... what a great weekend, really enjoyed everyone's company this weekend in the pub and throughout both days shooting. Thanks to Don and Chris for putting up with me round the courses.

I hope everyone who came down the pub enjoyed themselves.... I tell you what I am knackered now.... the medical room outside my door at work is looking so so tempting this morning!!!

Thank you Mike for helping me out this weekend.... great to see that Woki and Dave enjoyed themselves.

Thanks Rog and Vin for the laughs on the Friday night when we got home.... LAity was RUINED!!!! Even more than usual... how many falls... 6,7,8????

Looking forward to the Matchplay and Anston!!!

P.S. Dave, Pete glad you like your cakes....
Steyr LG100- Silver Custom stock Leupold mk4
MAD 2008/2009 Team
Old 20th July 2009, 08:01 AM

What a storming weekend, got to thank the organisers and course setters for a brilliant setup, not forgetting the caterers and that dodgy looking fella in the ice ream van who just stood there and mumbled ( thinking you idiots ) eating those GIANT ice creams Big thanks to Clive and Nick ( the Cock ) Thomas for shooting with me this weekend.... Bring on the next one....
Old 20th July 2009, 08:16 AM
Dropped like a Dog

What an excellent weekend, thanks to Steph and Mike for sorting out the pub (dont think they knew what hit them ). Thanks to Darren and Bert for the excellent company even though Bert is getting on and getting all forgetful and Darren has the smelliest farts known to man I had a really fantastic time.

Last edited by jane; 20th July 2009 at 08:29 AM.
Old 20th July 2009, 10:01 AM

Got back home at 12.45 last night after calling back at my cousins at Reading and was knackered but happy that we'd had a fantastic weekend that made the long journey well worth while.
Thanks to both clubs for all the hard work that must have gone into that.
Great to see you all again......roll on next month

Old 20th July 2009, 10:07 AM
Member of: MAD
Default Bisley, basingstoke.

Thanks to all involved for the hard work put in setting out two great coarses, also thanks to Mike, Steph, Vinnie and roger for making sure i got home on saterday night.good food and company all weekend.Thanks also to John and Darrell for their company over the two days.