Shooting the breeze Greyhound Gun Club  
Go Back   Shooting the breeze > The Scene > News and Results

News and Results The latest shooting news...

Old 7th May 2012, 09:32 PM
I Like BIG Hats!
Member of: Far Coley FTC

Originally Posted by Neil View Post
Well done Chloe, you did great.

She really is a great girl, dead keen, ultra competetive, absorbs information like a sponge sucking up spilt beer ( if I don't get to it first that is ) sometimes overdoses a little on sugar and tells me off too much for swearing, farting, belching, inappropiate comments and generally everything else that I do but she really can go all the way if she wants to, we've just got to keep Steve Austin under control, unfortunately her worst enemy right now.
When I see the kids coming on and doing well, Dylan, Chloe here, Mitch, Jemma at GP1 among a good few others I feel happier our sport has a future.
AirArms RN10/EV2 Stock-2007 Big nikko FT Kit
AirArms NJR100 Hawke Airmax SR6 HFT/SFT Kit
Feinwerkbau 600 10 metre
HW77K-zeiler 6-24x44 Work in progress
Webley Vulcan .22 Lovely old relic
Old 8th May 2012, 07:09 AM
Ex Shooter

It reminded me of when i was a junior competing against John Costello and Michael Walker. Tis funny how time flies...

John used to be easier to beat back then i remember...

Also i hate to admit it but she managed to hit more silhouettes than me on Sunday. That i will never live down.

Looking forward to next years Classic, i think the junior battle will be one to watch.

On that note, Dylan, look after my pellet trophy please!